- Licensed Clinical Psychologist UT 11489353-2501
I received my Bachelors degree in Psychology from Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH. Born and raised in Vermont, I chose to stay in New England to pursue my graduate degrees, and subsequently received my Master’s and Doctoral degree from Antioch New England University. Throughout my training I have practiced in a wide range of settings with a variety of disorders and with clients as young as 3 and as old as 85. I have provided individual, couples, and family therapy in community mental health centers, a college counseling center, a major medical center, and a therapeutic boarding school. My group experience includes leading groups treating problematic sexual behavior in men, anxiety and depression, substance abuse and trauma in adolescents, and co-occurring disorders in adults. Additionally, I have specific training and interest in the assessment of Autism Spectrum and communication disorders.
My primary clinical interests include psychological assessment and the treatment of adolescents and emerging adults. I find joy in using assessments to help families better understand and support the unique needs of their child, and I have deep respect for the bravery and vulnerability shown by the adolescents I work with.
To keep myself balanced and doing my best work, I am an avid camper and have backpacked in mountain ranges across the country. I am also the proud owner of a bird dog who takes up an inordinate amount of my time and affection.
- Senior Clinician, South Bay Mental Health Center, Lynn, MA
- Pre-Doctoral Intern, Montana Academy, Marion, MT
- Clinical Practicum Student, Advocates Community Mental Health, Marlborough, MA
- Clinical Practicum Student, Assumption College, Worcester, MA
- Neuropsychology Practicum Student, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Behavior Interventionist, Washington County Mental Health, Barre, VT
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, Antioch University New England
- MS, Clinical Psychology, Antioch University New England
- BS, Psychology, Plymouth State University